The Funk Music heard in stores ceased to be a decorative resource years ago. Currently, it is a catalyst for what stores seek to generate in consumers when they enter. It is essential to create a pleasant experience so that customers are satisfied and want to return to the same store.
Therefore, the soundtracks have to be chosen carefully if you want to attract customers since 30% will extend their time in the store if they like. The type of Funk Music also varies according to the seasons; for example, if there are discounts and you want to sell quickly, songs with a faster rhythm are included since the Funk Music influences consumers whether to buy faster or slower.
It is essential to understand consumers and know how to adapt to them to obtain customer satisfaction. Funk Music is an important requirement but not the only one since it also influences product placement, smell, etc.
- Funk Music allows us to establish a connection with the consumer. The more or less powerful Funk Music suggests reviving or calming effects on the mood, which, combined with the type of product and the setting of the store, can achieve great returns, aimed at its potential consumer.
- One of the advantages that commerce can always take advantage of is using Funk Music as a differential value of e-commerce. The presence on a physical site thanks, for example, to the possibility that the consumer can know and download that song that sounds and motivates it.
- The Funk Music used by a store says a lot about it, reflects its personality and identifies with the brand, with which a minimum unity and criterion is necessary for the choice of themes in all the stores of a firm.
- Funk Music gives us peace or gives us energy but, in any case, it offers us a pleasant experience that comforts us (or should) so that the consumer, thanks to a good Funk Music al selection, will get a good experience and image of the signature, or quite the opposite if it does not choose the pieces well.
- Each retailer is different, and so are consumers, so if they want to offer them a good and adjusted shopping experience, it will be necessary to know their tastes and how it affects the final purchase.
Neuromarketing that seeks to establish techniques adapted to purchasing habits related to the impact on the emotional part of the consumer is gaining more and more weight. Undoubtedly, the role of Funk Music in stores and the combination with other important and equally sensory elements such as lighting, decoration, or interactive technology are essential to encourage shopping and make it a complete experience. This is also influenced by varied and more or less current Funk Music al styles.
There are companies dedicated to personalizing the background Funk Music of stores through Audiobranding. In any case, they know the importance of Funk Music in stores in our society in which the sound element is part of all our habits: from leisure, consumption, transportation, and even the workplace.